4 things I'm obsessed with lately:
1) The Biggest Loser. Holy cow! I watch it on hulu every time I run. I finished season 12 and all the episodes so far from season 13 so now I'm going back and watching season 10. It's so inspiring!
2) Twitter: My sister Rachel has THE BEST twitter feed (if you're into politics and Mitt Romney ; ) I love getting on there during the debates or election nights and seeing all the awesome stuff she tweets and retweets. It is so entertaining and actually quite informative! (if you want to follow her btw her twitter name is hwinfojunkie)
3) Panera fat free poppy seed dressing. Only 15 calories per 2 Tbs serving! I love it!
4) Skinnykitchen.com-I will have to do a separate post about the recipes I've been making from this site because it is amazing. Everything is so delish and all low fat and low-cal!
4 things I'm good at: (this one is kind of hard because no one likes to be all braggy about themselves but it's good to recognize our strengths so here goes :)
1) Making my husband and kids laugh and feel loved and special.
2) Seeing the good in other people and helping them see it in themselves
3) Speaking in public
4) Pushing myself out of my comfort zone to try new things or reach new heights in things I already do.
4 things I'm looking forward to this year:
1) Cam going into nursery at church! Right now we spend all of church chasing that wiggly worm around the halls since he's too disruptive to bring to class. 5 more months and we'll finally be able to hear the lessons again!
2) Performing in the Savior of the World. It's really starting to come together and I just can't wait for people to see it!
3) The Uda family reunion this summer! I miss my family so so much and I can't wait to hang out with them in July.
4) GIRLS CAMP!!! I recently got called as one of the Stake assistant camp directors so I get to go to girls camp all week in August! I'm going to be in charge of the 1st years and I can't wait! Camp RULES!
4 foods I eat the most:
1) Oatmeal. I eat it for breakfast every morning. I like to add almonds and bananas and a tiny bit of brown sugar. so good.
2) Greek yogurt. Strawberry banana is my favorite
3) Emerald breakfast on the Go S'mores nut blend. It's pretty much a treat but I like to tell myself it's a healthy snack.
4) Chicken. I always keep a giant bag of frozen chicken breasts from Costco on hand and that's pretty much what I use all month to make dinner with.
4 things I want to teach my kids:
1) That beauty really and truly does come from within.
2) To have a good work ethic and a love and appreciate for hard work.
3) To be compassionate to others.
4) To know that they are children of God, to follow His teachings and to live their lives in a way that would please Him.
4 things I'd do if I was a billionaire:
1) Buy a culdesac of houses for all my family so my udaville dream can come true!
2) Build my house with an indoor jungle gym for the kids, a training gym with treadmills and spin bikes for me and Taber, an outdoor racing track so we can do speed work, a laundry mat so I can get all my laundry done at once, and a computer room with an iMac for every person in the family, including Cam. (Hey if we're gonna dream, let's dream big!)
3) Hire Curtis Stone to be my personal chef and cook my family dinner every night.
4) Hire a a live in maid. : )
4 People I tag to do this survey:
1) Wendy C
2) Tara M
3) Becky P
4) Naomi H- And anyone else who wants to do it!