Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This is why Dad's are so awesome!

Taber is really good at coming up with entertainment ideas for the girls. He always does stuff I would never even think of. The other day he set up the web cam and put it on one of the special effects that morphs your face. Then he recorded Teya making silly faces in the camera. She was hysterical! Brinley got in on it too and the laughs got even bigger. Here's the video, my favorite part is about 1 minute and 20 seconds into it when Brinley starts doing close ups in the camera and her two front teeth make her look like a little rat or a chipmunk. I don't know if you'll think it's as funny as I do but every time I watch it I can't stop laughing.

Silly Faces June 28, 2009 from Taber Rigg on Vimeo.

10 comments:

Pae and Guy said...

From 1:40 to around 2:20 are hilarious!! My maghine kept freezing up so i got some still shots which made it even funnier!

More of Big Head Taber next time!

Love yall,
Chris

Naomi Hanks said...

Wow Becca! You have such an attractive family! I especially thought Taber looked handsome with his giant forehead and blocky features!

Helen said...

Thought you would like to know that this is our free entertainement for the day. The boys can't stop cracking up!

Norma said...

so funny! Brinnley looks so weird!

Kristen said...

You are lucky your family is attractive enough to pull this video off...us Peterson's might not be so lucky! I especially love that at one point Taber looks like a superhero from The Incredibles. Thanks for the laugh!

lisapenn said...

SO funny! I have something on my phone that does too. We were in tears one day laughing at the pics. There is one where Abigail looks just like a squirrel.
(Oh, and thanks for the CD. It is awesome!)

laurel said...

SOOOO so so so fun to watch those cuties :).

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious! I could not stop laughing.
Luv Ya
Mom Uda

Jodi said...

Brinley is the best in that video! Love how much teya was loving it too!

Joanne said...

Okay, I can not even tell you how funny that was. I have tears streaming down my face. The combination of all the crazy faces plus Teya laughing through-out the whole thing is just too much.

I was dying on the little chipmunk part of Brinley. Also, I loved when Teya gets all close to the screen. And when her arms would get all fat. Taber got in some good time at the end, there - the blockhead daddy was extra special.